American Standard Canada - 1660509.295
|Flow Rate (GPM):
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Saves 30 Percent more water when compared to a standard 2.5 gpm shower head
- Architecturally inspired design coordinates perfectly with the rest of the Townsend Collection
- Easy to clean spray nozzles won''t clog
- WaterSense Certified to help save water
- 1.8 gallons per minute (1.8 gpm/6.8 L/min.) maximum flow rate
- 6-1/8'' shower head
- Showerhead only
- Pressure-compensating flow control device
- The Townsend water-saving shower head from American Standard is inspired by the Manhattan bridge, with beautiful detailing and expert craftsmanship. This water-saving version of the Townsend shower head has a maximum flow rate of 1.8 gallons per minute, helping to save 30 Percent in water usage. Even with this reduced water flow, the water-saving shower head offers a luxurious, drenching shower with excellent performance. Easy-to-clean spray nozzles make removing lime and calcium build-up effortless, and the nozzles will not clog.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
1660509.295 - American Standard Canada
Bathworks Showrooms is proud to present this brushed nickel finished shower head, by American Standard Canada. The 1660509.295 is made from premium materials, this Shower Head offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of American Standard Canada's decorative TOWNSEND Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
At American Standard it all begins with our unmatched legacy of quality and innovation that has lasted for more than 130 years. It is this tradition of quality and innovation that puts us in three out of five homes in America, as well as, countless hotels, airports, and stadiums. We provide the style and performance that fit perfectly into life, wherever that may be.
American Standard Canada Warranty