American Standard Canada - 1662SG225.002
||L:41.563"x W:13.938"x H:8" 23.81 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 3-Function hand shower with non-positive shut-off
- Metal hose
- Wall supply
- In-line vacuum breaker
- Colony Soft valve only trim kit
- Pressure balance shower valve with screwdriver stops
- Diverter tub spout
- ADA-compliant lever handle to adjust hand shower height
- Complete commercial shower system includes: an R121SS pressure balance valve and trim, a wall supply with 1/2'' NPT female inlet and 1/2'' NPSM male outlet, a 59'' (1500 mm) metal shower hose, vacuum breaker, a 3-function hand shower with pause feature, slip on diverter tub spout and a 36'' slide-grab bar. Valve features a cast brass body, washerless 47mm ceramicdisc valve cartridge with volume and temperature control, back-to-back capability, integrated check valves and hot limit safety stop. Pressure balancing cartridge maintains constant output temperature in response to changes in relative hot and cold supply pressure. Universal inlets/outlets. With screwdriver stops. Rough-in plaster guard designed for use as thin wall mounting adapter. Durable metal handle. 3-function water saving hand shower with pause feature and 1.5 gpm/5.7 Lmin. flow restrictor. Slide bar features an adjustable hand shower holder which can be set at any height or position along the bar and angle up to 45˚.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
1662SG225.002 - American Standard Canada
Bathworks Showrooms is proud to present this chrome finished commercial faucet, by American Standard Canada. The 1662SG225.002 is made from premium materials, this Commercial Faucet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of American Standard Canada's decorative COMMERCIAL SHOWER SYSTEMS Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
At American Standard it all begins with our unmatched legacy of quality and innovation that has lasted for more than 130 years. It is this tradition of quality and innovation that puts us in three out of five homes in America, as well as, countless hotels, airports, and stadiums. We provide the style and performance that fit perfectly into life, wherever that may be.
American Standard Canada Warranty