American Standard Canada - 605B104.002
||L:17.2"x W:10.4"x H:4.2" 6.7 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Base Model (Must purchase separate power kit)
- Metering faucet - programmed at factory for 7.5 sec running time to deliver 0.04 gallons per cycle
- 0.35 gpm / 1.3 Lpm pressure-compensating, vandal resistant multi-laminar spray
- Single post installation with cast brass spout
- Electronic proximity faucets with programmable, multi-function sensor
- Vandal resistant, solid brass construction with fully enclosed, water resistant electrical controls
- integral in-line strainer protects the solenoid valve
- Single inlet to control box: 18'' (457 mm) long flexible stainless steel hose with 3/8'' (10 mm) compression connection
- Flexible Selectronic Platform with programmable, multi-function sensor. The optional PWRX Long-Life Battery System features advanced battery and electronics for a 10 year battery life to reduce the downtime and maintenance costs associated with changing batteries. Every American Standard Commercial Faucets is designed to work flawlessly and dependably year after year, saving time, money and maintenance headaches.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
605B104.002 - American Standard Canada
Bathworks Showrooms is proud to present this chrome finished commercial fixture, by American Standard Canada. The 605B104.002 is made from premium materials, this Commercial Fixture offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of American Standard Canada's decorative SELECTRONIC Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
At American Standard it all begins with our unmatched legacy of quality and innovation that has lasted for more than 130 years. It is this tradition of quality and innovation that puts us in three out of five homes in America, as well as, countless hotels, airports, and stadiums. We provide the style and performance that fit perfectly into life, wherever that may be.
American Standard Canada Warranty