American Standard Canada - T353430.295
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Available in four beautiful finishes
- Made from solid brass, designed to last even in high-use applications
- Lifetime of drip-free performance
- Works with the R422 series or R433 series rough valves
- Metal lever handle
- LESS valve
- The Townsend diverter valve trim kit from American Standard accompanies the rest of the Townsend Collection for an architecturally inspired bathroom with fine details and sturdy construction. When installed with a two- or three-way in-wall diverter valve (sold separately), it allows you to direct water to the shower head or body/side sprays. Requires a separate On/Off Volume Control.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
T353430.295 - American Standard Canada
Bathworks Showrooms is proud to present this brushed nickel finished diverter valves and trim shower part, by American Standard Canada. The T353430.295 is made from premium materials, this Diverter Valves and Trim Shower Part offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of American Standard Canada's decorative TOWNSEND Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
At American Standard it all begins with our unmatched legacy of quality and innovation that has lasted for more than 130 years. It is this tradition of quality and innovation that puts us in three out of five homes in America, as well as, countless hotels, airports, and stadiums. We provide the style and performance that fit perfectly into life, wherever that may be.
American Standard Canada Warranty